Bishop Lynch High School celebrated the commitments of 10 more student-athletes Wednesday morning during a National Signing Day Ceremony in the Competition Gym. This group gives Bishop Lynch a signing class of 30 student-athletes for 2018-2019, the largest in school history.
The 10 signees today include nine men and one woman representing a total of eight different sports, including Cross Country, Women's Soccer, Men's Soccer, Men's Basketball, Men's Lacrosse, Baseball, Men's Tennis, and Men's Golf.
The colleges they will attend include three in the state of Texas, Nebraska, Florida, Ohio, Louisiana, and Arkansas.
Here is the complete list of signees, including their sport(s) and college:
• Jack Adams – Southwestern University, Men's Soccer
• Daniel Barrett – Hendrix College, Men's Tennis
• Jackson Epes – Austin College, Football and Baseball
• Lucas Herrmann – Austin College, Cross Country and Baseball
• Mia Klonek – UT-Dallas, Women's Soccer
• Garrett Lancaster – Franciscan University, Men's Basketball
• Dalton McKinney – Hastings College, Men's Golf
• Hunter Morgan – University of Tampa, Men's Lacrosse
• Zach Muller – Loyola New Orleans, Men's Basketball
• Joshua Schmidtke – Southwestern University, Football